RMA - Production Reclassification Not Working as Expected When Integrated With RMS Batches
(Doc ID 2074192.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Insights - Version 13.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Analytics (RA) 13.2.3, product reclassification not working as expected when integrated with RMS batches.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Ensure that the item is loaded successfully to RA.
- Note the record in RADM01.W_PRODUCT_D, that is the ROW_WID corresponding to the PROD_NUM (item#). Make sure that the CURRENT_FLG = ‘Y’.
- Reclassify the item in RMS. Be sure to execute the prepost reclsdly pre, reclsdly, and prepost reclsdly post batches.
- Validate that the item is successfully reclassified (check in RMS that the item has the new dept/class/subclass).
- Note whether there is any data present in RECLASS_ITEM_TEMP (most likely there will not be, as this table is truncated by prepost reclsdly post).
- Execute the Product SDE and SIL on RA side.
- Validate the data in RADM01.W_PRODUCT_D. There should be a new row for the PROD_NUM with different ROW_WID and CURRENT_FLG = ‘Y’. The old row should now have CURRENT_FLG = ‘N’. (This new row is not present in the reported test case.)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document