The Re-class Batch Has Inserted A New Row For The New Hierarchy But Failed To Close The Old Hierarchy
(Doc ID 2074204.1)
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Analytics - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The re-class batch has inserted a new row for the new hierarchy but failed to close the old hierarch
1) ### Steps to Reproduce ###
1. Perform a org reclass on a EOM date such as 06/06/2015, such that the effective from date for dimension is the start date of next business month for EOM date
2. Run the batch for 06/06/2015 (or any EOM date)
3. The batch runs the part seed job that opens the existing compressed facts to begin of month next date
4. Then after fact open runs then it will open up a new hierarchy row starting vdate+1 to future date
5. Then after that fact close runs that will try to close a row in the partition that the vdate lies, but since vdate is still 06/06/2015 and so it will try to close the row in previous partition and thus the new partition is not closed
6. We can see two rows of old hierarchy and new hierarchy both open in the current partition since the fact close fails to close the old hierarchy
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!