Last updated on MARCH 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle DIVAdirector - Version 5.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer has 2 distinct METADATA files dropped in very same Metadata Drop Folder:
- Working Metadata Text File : METADATA_WORKS.txt
- Failing Metadata Text File : METADATA_FAILS.txt
- In DIVAdirector Web Client interface, when doing a Search and Metadata View on Object updated by METADATA_WORKS.txt, one can see that the Metadata fields are updated.
- In DIVAdirector Web Client interface, when doing a Search and Metadata View on Object updated by METADATA_FAILS.txt, one can see that the Metadata fields are NOT updated.
- In the E:\DIVAdirector Local Metadata Drop Folder\result folder for the status of the metadata import. It should say "OK"
- Since there is 1 working and 1 failing file, root cause can point to analysing the contents of METADATA_FAILS.txt and not the configuration of the Metadata Drop Folder.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms