Select Manual Order Screen Fails to Open When SCP Default_Order_Level Is Set to 'O'
Last updated on NOVEMBER 09, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 14.1 to 14.1.2 [Release 14.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System (RWMS) 14.1.x, when system control parameter (SCP) default_order_level is set to 'O', the Select Stock Order screen fails to open.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Navigate to Setup - Administration > System Parameters Editor
- Search for default_order_level parameter
- Double click to edit
- Select 'O - Order' from the List of Values drop down
- Click on Save
- Navigate to Distribution Planning > Select Stock Order
- Observe the error message that is displayed
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms