Unable To Update Import Structure And Properties In Document Manager Via CSV Import
(Doc ID 2075188.1)
Last updated on APRIL 09, 2018
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 10.1 and later
Primavera Unifier - Version 10.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to update Properties on files in the Document Manager using the Import Structure and Properties option, updates are not taking place.
"Names of header columns in import file do not match template."
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Unifier
2. Go to Project/Shell
3. Expand Document Manager and go to Documents --> Document Folder
4. Select a file.
5. Click File --> Export --> Structure and Properties
6. Save file on your computer
7. Open with Excel and save as csv. Make sure that the date formats match your Unifier preferences. (This step is important because it is Excel that is removing the double quotes from the downloaded csv file
8. Select File --> Import --> Structure and Properties
9. Choose the file
10. Select Yes to see error file and note the error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!