Last updated on APRIL 11, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.1.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Price Management (RPM) 13.1.7, tran_type 4 records are not being created for items or locations that are excluded from a promotion. Since a tran_type 9 was created for the exclusions at the start of the promotion, we expect tran_type 4 to be created at the end of the promotion.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a promotion for a skulist and zone.
- Exclude an item from the promotion.
- Exclude a location from the promotion.
- Run PriceEventExecution (PEE) and PriceEventExecutionRMS (PEE RMS) batches.
- Note that excluded items and locations have tran_type 9 PRICE_HIST records with the price not changed from the previous price.
- Advance VDATE until close of promotion. Again run PEE, PEE RMS.
- Note that all item/locs have tran_type 4 records for close of promotion EXCEPT the excluded items and locations.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms