Last updated on NOVEMBER 12, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 14.1 to 14.1.2 [Release 14.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If a user deletes one of the available sources from the Review Section on a Manual allocation, the allocation status remains as Calculated but the Workflow button does not work. The button should work and if the user selects any of the options an error message should be displayed for the user to recalculate the allocation first.
Steps to Recreate
1. Create a Manual allocation with two warehouses for a style/color.
2. Insert quantities for both warehouses in results section and click Recalculate (the only button available).
3. Open the allocation again and delete one source.
4. The only buttons available now are the Save and the Copy and all quantities were deleted from results section.
5. If you click Save, the Workflow button appears and allows you to Approve the allocation even without any quantity assigned.
6. If you click Approve you will get an approval error.
Expected Result: When User deletes one of the sources from Review > Item section, for a Fashion Allocation only the Recalculate button should be available, for a Staple Allocation Final Allocated Quantities in Review > Item section for all item sources should be wiped out.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms