Users Are Receiving NullPointerException ADF Errors
Last updated on APRIL 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 13.3.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users are receiving NullPointerException Application Development Framework (ADF) errors intermittently in the Locations Screen, Manage Size Profiles Screen and when closing tabs.
In the Locations Screen and Manage Size Profiles Screen, edits to the screen or allowing the screen to be idle for a few minutes can cause the screen to pop up NullPointerException ADF errors.
1. Create or Manage an existing allocation.
2. Ensure the Hold Back Quantity column is visible.
3. Open several tabs for various purposes.
4. Click on the 'X' to close a tab.
5. Note the NullPointer ADF error pop up. This does not happen every time but can be easily recreated after a few attempts especially if you have the maximum number of tabs open (10).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms