Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile Engineering Data Management - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 6.1.0 to 6.2.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If 'Calculated Row Height' is activated and a list is opened, if the record to work with has a blob attached and the blob field is displayed in the mask, any field menu (drop down menu) is displayed in the same height as the record's height. That way the menus are too large and are not displayed correctly on the screen. It is not possible to correctly select values from the menu if the record's height is quite big. Furthermore the drop down button covers the entire field and can be even too big to fit into the field.
The menu's height should be one line per value and the drop down button's width should be one column only like it was in former e6 versions
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Activate 'Calculated row height' in the Java Client: Java Client > Preferences > General > Masks > Tab Layout > click checkbox 'Calculated row height'
2. Make Blob/Preview field visible on the Items list: T_MASTER_DAT.ART_BLOB (Sequence:1700) add 'r' in access field to make it readable
3. Add a preview/Blob to one or more items
4. Open those items in the item list
5. Edit one of these records and try to open a drop down menu (for example from field DT-Id: T_MASTER_DAT.DTS_REF)
=> Te drop down arrow fills the entire field or even does not fit into it (depending on the height of the row and width of the field)
=> The menu is as high as the record is displayed on the mask and so it can happen that not all values of the menu can be seen on screen and thus cannot be selected (because the navigation arrows are not there either).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms