Last updated on DECEMBER 07, 2015
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 8.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Data not refreshing for other users after committing to database.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. User 1 logs into P6 and opens a project.
2. User 2 logs into P6 and opens same project.
3. User 1 then makes changes to project and ensures that changes are committed.
4. User 2 then presses refresh (F5) to see changes but does not see all changes. For example a deleted activity by user 1 is still shown to user 2.
5. User 2 has to close the project and reopen to see the full changes. (No need to exit the application)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms