Location Level Recalc Order Update With Cost Change Form Does Not Update RECALC_ORD_IND Flag To 'N'
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.0.1 to 13.0.7 [Release 13.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
RECALC_ORD_IND indicator flag is not updating to all location in the COST_SUSP_SUP_DETAIL_LOC table.
Steps To Recreate :
- Navigate to costing -> cost change screen.
- Choose a supplier, item.
- Go to locations.
- Update the cost and select recalc_ord_ind.
- Click on Save.
- In table COST_SUSP_SUP_DETAIL_LOC the flag RECALC_ORD_IND=Y.
- Edit the cost change and uncheck the flag . Click on OK.
- RECALC_ORD_IND does not turn to N in the database.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms