Last updated on NOVEMBER 11, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 220.127.116.11 to 12.1 [Release 12.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a container changes to 'expired', there is an incorrect real-time inventory adjustment published to indicate the inventory is unavailable. Expiring inventory logic occurs during distribution run.
Steps to Recreate:
- Create container having a perishable item.
- Set the CONTAINER.PICK_NOT_AFTER_DATE to some date prior to the current date.
- Schedule Re-Order Point (ROP) replenishment.
- Run distribution.
- Check that the container status has been changed to `X'
- Check that INV_ADJUSTMENT_TO_UPLOAD or INV_ADJUSTMENT_TO_UPLOAD_HIS exists for the item with reason 99 and from 'ATS' to 'ATS'.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms