Split Container Process is Sending the Disposition Change for Only the Last Item
Last updated on JULY 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.2 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 12.0 to 12.0.12 [Release 12.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When items are split one by one off from a multi-SKU container, inventory adjustment record is not created for the disposition change of each item as it is removed from the container, except for the final item removed from the container. Thus split container process sends a disposition change only for the last item.
Steps to Recreate:
- Identify a Purchase Order (PO) in RWMS that is the result of a Return-to-Warehouse from a store using Store Inventory Management System (SIM). Ensure the PO contains more than one item.
- Appoint the Advance Shipment Notice (ASN) for that PO on an ASN appointment.
- Print labels for the appointment.
- Receive the container on that appointment in full with multiple SKUs.
- Verify that WIP of MXDSKU appears in CONTAINER_WIP for that container.
- Using SPLIT CONTAINER, one by one, split items off of the container.
- Between splitting each item from the container, you will not see any inventory adjustment records created for the disposition change of each item as it is removed from the container. As the final item is removed from the container, the MXDSKU WIP will be deleted with the original container and the appropriate adjustment will be created.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms