WAC Calculation For Pack Items Going Wrong at Warehouse
(Doc ID 2076126.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 02, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Weighted Average Cost (WAC) Calculation For Pack Items Going Wrong at Warehouse.
Steps To Recreate:
- Create and approve (PO)Purchase Order for pack items and component item.
- Ship and receive the PO.
- Create and approve an obligation of amount 100 for above shipment.
- Finalize the obligation, Notice AV_COST is not calculated correctly.
1. Ship order with complex pack "1" and pack component "A" (ASN = "1")
2. Ship order with complex pack "2" and pack component "A" (ASN = "2")
3. Receive both shipments.
4. Add obligation to the 1st shipment on the ASN level
5. Finalize ALC for 1st order
6. Check ITEM_LOC_SOH table for pack component.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document