Cannot Activate Item at Parent Level; 'Error Retrieving Language' Occurs
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to modify the item-loc status for a parent item, the following error occurs:
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a parent item with Tran Level 2.
2. Create children x, y, z for the parent item.
3. Attach location loc1 and loc2 to the parent item and default down the locations to child items.
4. Attach location loc3 to the parent item and do NOT default down to any child item. (So, item-loc relationship with location loc3 is only created for the parent item and not for any child.)
5. Go to child item z and define item-loc relationship loc3.
6. Submit and approve the items.
7. Go to the parent item; edit item-loc relationship for location loc3.
8. In ITEMLOC screen, change the status from Active to Inactive/Discontinued/Delete (any of the 3) and then click the Apply button. Note that the error message is displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms