Last updated on JULY 12, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 1.12]
Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 1.12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The "Fixed Size" functionality in the Network Management Systems (NMS) Viewer is not working as designed. When you enable it via the Actions menu, the devices keep shrinking or enlarging as you zoom in and out. Per the NMS User's Guide, "Fixed Size" mode will keep the symbol and text sizes the same regardless of the zoom level.
Steps to recreate:
1. Log in and take authority
2. Launch a Viewer and load a map
3. Turn on "Big Symbols" via the Options menu or by using Shift-B
4. From the Actions menu option, select "Fixed Size" from the list
5. Now, zoom in and out within the Viewer and notice how the symbols still change size
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms