"Label Count Does Not Match Confirm Quantity. Reenter!" Exception Raised During Container Picking, and System Does Not Allow User to Exit the Screen
Last updated on APRIL 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 14.1 to 14.1.2 [Release 14.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When performing case pick (C Pick), RWMS is displaying an error and there is no way to exit from the error:
Steps to Recreate:
- Set up 2 items in RWMS that have item_master std_casepack = 300 and inner_pack_qty = 1.
- Make sure the item has the C_PICK process assigned to the CA dimension object using Item Supp Country editor.
- Create inventory for the 2 items: 2 containers of 300 for each item.
- Putaway the containers to reserve locations: one item of 2 cases in each location.
- Make sure the locations have the C_PICK process assigned.
- Create on order with both items with 600 ea for each item.
- Wave and distribute the order. You should have 4 C picks.
- Log in to the RF gun and attempt to pick the picks.
- While trying to complete the second C pick, notice the error - "Label Count does not match confirm quantity. Reenter!"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms