Last updated on APRIL 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 14.1 to 14.1.2 [Release 14.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When performing case pick (C Pick), RWMS is displaying an error and there is no way to exit from the error:
Steps to Recreate:
- Set up 2 items in RWMS that have item_master std_casepack = 300 and inner_pack_qty = 1.
- Make sure the item has the C_PICK process assigned to the CA dimension object using Item Supp Country editor.
- Create inventory for the 2 items: 2 containers of 300 for each item.
- Putaway the containers to reserve locations: one item of 2 cases in each location.
- Make sure the locations have the C_PICK process assigned.
- Create on order with both items with 600 ea for each item.
- Wave and distribute the order. You should have 4 C picks.
- Log in to the RF gun and attempt to pick the picks.
- While trying to complete the second C pick, notice the error - "Label Count does not match confirm quantity. Reenter!"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms