Last updated on NOVEMBER 13, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.1.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create and approve an order for a virtual warehouse (WH), the Order Receipt errors in Retail Integration Bus (RIB) with error: 'Quantities for purchase order receipts must be greater than zero.'
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create and approve an order for a virtual WH.
- Edit the order such that everything is cancelled for the initial location.
- Order the same amount for a different virtual location. (Both virtual locations are associated with the same physical warehouse.)
- Have records for the same item present in ORDLOC for both locations. Order qty against the first location is 0 and the second location has some positive value.
- Process receipt for the same, and observe the error in RIB.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms