When Attempting To Generate RPD For EHA Self Service Analytics, Command Failed With " Input Patch File(s) have passwords different from the original repository..."
Last updated on MARCH 23, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Healthcare Analytics Data Integration - Version 3.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to Generate RPD for EHA Self Service Analytics, the following error occurs.
2015-11-03 20:27:00 INFO LogicalBiModel:216 -
== Business and Mapping Layer Stats ==
# Logical Tables: 142
# Logical Facts: 5
# Logical Dimensions: 137
# Hierarchy Dimensions: 9
# Logical Columns: 10034
# Logical Keys: 137
# Logical Joins: 173
# Logical Levels: 343
# Logical Drill keys: 528
 Input Patch File(s) have passwords different from the original repository. Add patch file password(s) with the parameter -S to the patchrpd command.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
- From Windows Client (Windows 7 for instance) > Click Start >
- Type cmd > Click Enter Key.
- Go to the "ohadi_3.1_at_rpd\bin" folder
- Run "genrpd.bat" to open OHADI Application Toolkit RPD Generator Window.
- Populate OBIEE RPD Details window (For OBIEE Admin Password, insert none default password).
- > Then click Next
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms