Last updated on DECEMBER 18, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.1 to 13.1.9 [Release 13.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
During loading operation, the user is not warned if containers are being loaded in a sequence different from the one set by the route definition.
Steps To Recreate:
- Make sure SCP parameter ‘load_sequencing’ is set to ‘Y’.
- Create a route, route day, route dates.
- Setup 4 route destinations and sequence them from 1-4 based on priority.
- Create the stock orders for the above destinations ,run the distribution, pick the containers and move to the shipping door.
- Load on a particular date.
- Load a container from a destination with higher load sequence and see it getting loaded without any warning.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms