Discrepancy Purge Batch Incorrectly Matches the Shipment and Shipsku Data
Last updated on MARCH 25, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2 to 13.2.8 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Discrepancy Purge batch incorrectly updates the INVC_MATCH_STATUS = 'M' of the SHIPMENT table and the SHIPSKU table's QTY_MATCHED field.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create 3 new items with a cost of $7.50 each.
- Create a new order with 100 qty of each item.
- Ship only quantity of 80 for each item.
- Receive the shipped quantities.
- Create a new invoice for a quantity of 70 of each item.
- Match the invoice by using Summary Match screen; click on Details after selecting the invoice and receipt.
- Bring the first item down.
- Select the receipt and click on split receipt.
- Click on detail match afterwards to match at the item level.
- Repeat for the remaining 2 items. Invoice is now in matched status.
- Review the shipment.
- Create a new invoice for the same PO.
- Execute the Auto Match batch. Invoice goes to unresolved match.
- Create one more Shipment and receive it.
- Execute the discrepancy purge job.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms