Last updated on NOVEMBER 16, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.1.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an invoice and 2 receipts are auto grouped, one receipt is removed from the group and the invoice is detail matched to the other receipt, a partially matched record is created for both receipts for the full matched amount.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a one-item order.
- Receive 50 units.
- Receive again for 500 units.
- Create an invoice for 500 units.
- Go to summary match and search for the purchase order (PO).
- Open the auto group.
- Select the 50 unit receipt and move it out of the group.
- Click Details.
- Exact match so nothing appears in discrepancy, and click OK. The matched receipt is marked as matched, but the 500 units are also matched to the other receipt. Only one receipt should be matched to 500 units.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms