Last updated on DECEMBER 09, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Balance Sheet Planning - Version 8.0.1 and later
Oracle Financial Services Asset Liability Management - Version 8.0.1 and later
Oracle Financial Services Funds Transfer Pricing - Version 8.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
Unable to process a product that has 100 percent sold for one of the records. The result is not included in the RES_DTL result table.
Expect results in RES_DTL table when there are multiple records and only one of the record has 100% sold.
1. Ran current business for an instrument table with two records.
2. One record has percent sold 100%, the other 0%.
2. RES_DTL is not generated.
3. Update the record and change the percent sold field to 99%, the other 0%.
4. Now RES_DTL is generated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms