Unable to Read or Modify Page Three Tab Attributes on Discussions Subclass When Page Two Tab Is Disabled
(Doc ID 2078194.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Portfolio Management - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to read or modify page three information on discussions subclass
Able to read or modify page three information on discussions subclass
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into Java Client as admin user, and create a new Discussion subclass
2. On the User Interface Tab, disable Page Two tab and enable Page Three tab
3. Create Discover privilege for Discussion subclass
4. Create Read and Modify privilege for Discussion subclass, and add all the attributes to Applied To field
5. Grant the created privileges to user1
6. Log into Web Client as user1, and open Issue subclass.
Cannot read Page Three attributes.
7. Edit, and cannot edit Page Three attributes.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document