Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Portfolio Management - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to read or modify page three information on discussions subclass
Able to read or modify page three information on discussions subclass
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Java Client as admin user, and create a new Discussion subclass
2. On the User Interface Tab, disable Page Two tab and enable Page Three tab
3. Create Discover privilege for Discussion subclass
4. Create Read and Modify privilege for Discussion subclass, and add all the attributes to Applied To field
5. Grant the created privileges to user1
6. Login to Web Client as user1, and open Issue subclass.
Cannot read Page Three attributes.
7. Edit, and cannot edit Page Three attributes.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms