Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 188.8.131.52 to 13.3.2 [Release 13.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Allocations can be Approved without recalculating after a change has been made to the source Purchase Order (PO).
Steps to Recreate
1. Create a new allocation for a PO, at the Style Color level with eaches under the Style Color. For example, a Style Color containing size S, M, L, and XL ordering more than 1 of each size.
2. Enter Release Date
3. Apply Locations
4. Apply Rules, use Proportional Mode to ensure the entire PO is allocated
6. Reopen allocation, ensure all Available Quantity is allocated and note the number of sizes matches the PO.
7. Approve the allocation
8. After the allocation successfully approves, reopen the allocation and withdraw it
9. In RMS (Retail Merchandising System), move the PO back to worksheet, cancel 1 unit from the size S, and add 1 unit to the size M. This results in the total at the Style Color level to be the same, even though the amount on order per size has changed.
10. In Allocation, approve the same allocation, without recalculating.
11. Note allocation successfully approves with the quantities per size as on the original PO. The user should have been required to recalculate the allocation so that the correct sizes are allocated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms