Last updated on NOVEMBER 20, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 13.2.x, deals are not applied correctly in a particular case (described below).
Steps to Recreate:
- Create a promotional deal with below detail:
- Deal has 2 components
- Each component is associated with subclass as merchandise level, and a single item as another merchandise level but to be marked as excluded
- Approve the deal and run related batches.
- Note that the 2 excluded items are inserted into COST_EVENT_THREAD.
- However, both items are missing from DEAL_ITEM_LOC_EXPLODE.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms