Unable To Save Experience Manager Changes In Oracle Commerce 11.2 Error Message Indicates: Cause : No store available to deploy
(Doc ID 2078614.1)
Last updated on MAY 04, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Commerce Guided Search / Oracle Commerce Experience Manager - Version 11.2 and later
Oracle Commerce Platform - Version 11.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Business users are able to make changes and save in Experience Manager.
When saving changes to any page or content collection in XM, an error message is seen at the bottom of the screen.
The saved changes are retained upon logging out / into Experience Manager.
However, each time a save is made, this error is consistently logged.
Deployment failed: File Store
[Export : Success] ; [Store update : failure]
Error Details : [Cause : No store available to deploy.] ; [Suggested fix : Start the application specific file store(s) ]
- Configure and deploy an Oracle Commerce 11.2 application with Experience Manager
- Edit the application's content in some way in Experience Manager. (e.g. add a new page under pages -> content)
- Save the edited content
- See an error message at the bottom of the screen that says that 'Export Generation Failed' because there is 'No Store Available to deploy'
- Navigate to the application's generation file export directory (e.g., $ENDECA_TOOLS_CONF/state/generation_date/<appName> in an out-of-the-box Discover application)
- See generation_<DTTM>.zip files and a generation.xml file that are up-to-date with the content edited in (2)
Oracle Commerce Platform with Oracle Commerce Guided Search integration 11.2 has recently been deployed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Simple Deployment Solution|
|Detailed Configuration Steps and Verification|