Last updated on NOVEMBER 18, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Purchase Order (PO) generated in RMS through item request sent from SIM are in approved status where user are setting up the replenishment with order control of 'Semi Automatic'.
Steps To Recreate:
1) Go to Item Maintenance Screen.
2) Go to Replenishment.
3) Setup an item and store on Store Order Replenishment with Order Control to be Semi Automatic and Stock Category to be Direct to Store.
4) Select Reject Store Indicator to be 'N'.
5) Click OK to Save Changes.
1) Go to Item Request.
2) Create an a request for item location combination setup on Store Order in above steps.
1) Go to Orders.
2) PO against item request is generated.
3) The PO status is Approved. The setup in item replenishment was with order control of Semi Automatic. The PO should have been created with Worksheet Status but not in Approved Status.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms