Fatal Exception Occurs When Attempting to View Conflict Details in Create Clearance Resets Screen
(Doc ID 2078694.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following fatal exception occurs when attempting to view conflict details using the binocular icon in the Create Clearance Resets screen:
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Choose an approved clearance for a future date.
2. Navigate to Create Clearance Resets screen.
3. Provide Reset Date less than clearance effective date.
4. Enter item and location details.
5. Click 'Approve' button, which results in conflicts.
6. Click the binocular icon to see the conflicts and observe the fatal exception.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document