Fatal Exception Occurs When Attempting to View Conflict Details in Create Clearance Resets Screen
Last updated on JUNE 22, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following fatal exception occurs when attempting to view conflict details using the binocular icon in the Create Clearance Resets screen:
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Choose an approved clearance for a future date.
2. Navigate to Create Clearance Resets screen.
3. Provide Reset Date less than clearance effective date.
4. Enter item and location details.
5. Click 'Approve' button, which results in conflicts.
6. Click the binocular icon to see the conflicts and observe the fatal exception.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms