Team Member Delay in Publishing Timesheet Data to PXRPTUSER Views
(Doc ID 2078824.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2018
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52 version, P6 Scheduled Services and Pre-R8.x Job Services
There is a significant delay in PXRPTUSER Views related to Timesheets (RSRCHOUR and TIMESHEET) getting updated, even when the Global Scheduled Services run and complete successfully. The data will eventually show in the reporting views, usually within 24 hours.
Additionally, the following errors are visible in the Team Member log files:
- Time Thread Level Context Category File:Line Message
- Thread-197679 ERROR DB Id: 1 com.primavera.infr.db.SQLConnectionPool ?:? Establish connection error. Pool=PML
- Thread-197679 ERROR DB Id: 1 com.primavera.syncthisperiod.SyncWorker ?:? Failure starting Sync this Period job
- PrmThread-40 ERROR DB Id: 1 com.primavera.infr.db.SQLConnectionPool ?:? Establish connection error. Pool=PMR
- PrmThread-40 ERROR DB Id: 1 com.primavera.infr.srvcs.AlertNotificationServiceImpl ?:? Failed loading alerts for users in database: 1
- PrmThread-37 ERROR com.primavera.infr.db.SQLConnectionPool ?:? Establish connection error. Pool=PMT
- PrmThread-2 ERROR com.primavera.infr.srvcs.RegistryServiceImpl ?:? Unable to connect to the registry database.
- java.sql.SQLException: Establish connection error.....
- java.sql.SQLRecoverableException: IO Error: The Network Adapter could not establish the connection....
- java.sql.SQLRecoverableException: IO Error: The Network Adapter could not establish the connection
- Caused by: oracle.net.ns.NetException: The Network Adapter could not establish the connection....
- Caused by: java.net.ConnectException: Network is unreachable
The Timesheet data should be available in the reporting views immediately after publication.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Open a non started (active) timesheet.
- Update it by adding hours
- Save the timesheet
- Running this query, results are immediately displayed
- Wait for publication to run and note the difference in the reporting views vs the live tables.
Due to this issue, users reports are returning inconsistent data.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document