Why Do Items in Status Q ('Automatically Stocked By SIM') Become Active in SIM After the Return Is Processed in RMS?
Last updated on DECEMBER 18, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Items with status Q ('Automatically stocked by SIM') in Store Inventory Management (SIM) become active when a return is processed in Retail Merchandising System (RMS).
- Process a return transaction in SIM for a non ranged item.
- Check the item in STORE_ITEM table. Notice that STATUS = 'Q'.
- Process a POS return in RMS for that item.
- Check RMS ITEM_LOC data for that Item. Notice that RANGED_IND='N' (Not Ranged) and STATUS='A' (Active).
- Notice that an ItemLocCre message was sent to SIM MPS_STAGED_MESSAGE.
- Notice that item has status A (Active) in SIM STORE_ITEM table.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms