Requoted Item Prices as 0 (Zero) Are Showing the Original Quoted Price in the Assembly Cost Report (ACR)
(Doc ID 2079268.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 24, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Cost Management - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 22.214.171.124 to 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Requoted Item prices as 0 (zero) are showing the original quoted price in the Assembly Cost Report (ACR)
When an Items price is requoted as 0 (zero) the Assembly Cost Report should replace the original price with updated price
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a Sourcing Project
2. Create an RFQ and send to supplier
3. As the supplier, enter a cost for one or more items and submit the RFQ
4. As the supplier, change one or more of the previously submitted item prices to 0 (zero) and resubmit the RFQ
5. As the buyer, run an Assembly Cost report (check "recalculate costs upon report execution" if necessary)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document