Manager Override Value is not Saved in Database for Price Override and Discount
Last updated on JUNE 29, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS), the user ID of the override action is not saved in the database for Price override and Manual Discount access points.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create new roles in POS, Cashier and Manager.
2. Add Price override discount permission to Manager only.
3. Log in as Cashier, scan item, go to pricing -> price override
4. Manager override permission is shown. Confirm to override, log in as Manager, and provide discount.
5. Check CO_MDFR_RTL_PRC.ID_EM_AZN_OVRD.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms