Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If there is a pack item containing component items from different departments and two stock counts are created one for each department for same date, stkvar batch updates stock on hand (SOH) with physical quantity from previous stock count instead of latest stock count.
Steps for the scenario:
1. Have a component item belonging to dept1.
2. Have a pack item belonging to dept2 and containing component item from dept1.
3. Create a stock count for dept1 on system date + 1 in SIM.
4. Authorize stock count in SIM.
5. Create another stock count for dept2 on system date + 1 in SIM.
6. Authorize stock count in SIM.
7. Make sure that both stock counts are flown to RMS.
8. Change vdate such that the above stock counts are processed by stock count batches.
9. Run stkxpld batch and notice that STAKE_PROD_LOC and STAKE_SKU_LOC tables are populated.
10. Run stkupd batch and notice that SNAPSHOT_ON_HAND_QTY updated in STAKE_SKU_LOC table.
11. Get stock count files generated by SIM for both stock counts.
12. Run stkupld batch by using the files from step 11.
13. Notice that PHYSICAL_COUNT_QTY is updated in STAK_SKU_LOC table.
14. Run stkvar batch which updates STAK_SKU_LOC.PROCESSED to 'P'.
15. Also, notice that ITEM_LOC_SOH.STOCK_ON_HAND is updated incorrectly for few items with physical quantity from stock count 1 instead of stock count 2.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms