The Forecast Entry Is Not Adhering To The Calendar Off/On Days
(Doc ID 2079997.1)
Last updated on MARCH 16, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Materials Requirement Planning - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version Material Requirements Planning
Find the forecast entry is not adhering to the calendar Off/On days. For instance the Forecast Entries form for our Pfizer1 forecast shows Sat and Sun as off days, while our PH_CAL Calendar for the PJO organization has Fri and Sat defined as off days
Rebuilding the Calendar and changing the profile option "BOM: Week and Period Start Day" did not fix the issue.
Expect the on/off days in the Forecast Entries form to match what is in the Calendar
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setup the MFG_CAL with Off days on Friday and Saturday for the organization
2. Setup the Forecast Set in the same organization
3. Setup the Forecast
4. Select an item in the Forecast Items form, and click Details button
5. This takes you to the Forecast Entries form
6. Click on the LOV for the date
7. Saturday and Sunday are greyed out as off days. Friday and Saturday should be the off days as specified in the Calendar setup
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document