Purchase Order Auto-Range Errors with "Item/Location Relationship Does Not Exist"
(Doc ID 2080133.1)
Last updated on MARCH 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Running Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 14.1.1, we find that when a SKU and a pack containing the SKU are sent to be auto-ranged in a PO, there is an error:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a fashion item with 3 child items.
- Create a complex pack that has these 3 child items as components.
- Do not range the items on item master form.
- Create a purchase order to be delivered to a location where the items are not ranged.
- Add 1 of the child items and the pack to the order.
- Press Ok and then "Yes". The forms try to range the items to the location and a NO_ITEM_LOC error is displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document