Last updated on MAY 23, 2016
Applies to:Instantis EnterpriseTrack - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Instantis EnterpriseTrack Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After saving the Non-WBS Report with filters and copying to another folder, the filters in the Activity Type Custom Fields are not available for filtering.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Reports > Standard Reports > Pre-defined Reports > All Reports > click the filter button next to Non-WBS Activity Report
2. Select a
3. Scroll down to Activity heading and under Requirement Type select Requirement
4. This should activate the Activity Type Custom Fields heading
5. Under the Activity Type Custom Fields heading select all the
6. Run Report - the Save (diskette) button is greyed out.
7. Then hit Exit (X) button
8. "Are you sure you want to Cancel? All changes will be discarded." and select Ok.
9. In the List view select/highlight Non-WBS Activity Report and hit the Copy icon.
10. Navigate to Reports > Global Reports > > Project Reports >
11. Click Paste
12. The Run button is greyed out for the new copy - all filters are blank. To reset the filters, repeat above steps 2, 3, but step 4 doesn't work - the Activity Type Custom Fields does not activate.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms