Last updated on NOVEMBER 19, 2015
Applies to:Instantis EnterpriseTrack - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While trying to upgrade Instantis EnterpriseTrack from 9.0.3 to 15.1, an error occurs when attempting to backup the database before applying the patchset.
IMPORTING /, found the following problem Unable to save form configuration. Please try again later. [Form ID=F_L62C54VVR7HK9]
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- A new Oracle database was installed with version 126.96.36.199
- We transferred etrack database from our old database (version 188.8.131.52) to the new database (184.108.40.206)
- Upgraded weblogic to 12.1.3
- Brought over the 15.1 SiteWand folder, pointed the site.properties file to the new database, then ran "configmiddletier.exe application".
- Ran the grants found in etrack.sql.
- Redeployed SiteWand to weblogic.
- Logged into etrack and put application into "Upgrade" mode.
- Ran a database backup from the "Upgrade" tab. This is where we saw the error.
Steps taken after the error was received.
- Exported the SiteWand files to an swi file.
- Deleted all files from SiteWand.
- Imported the files back to SiteWand. The same error was received at the start of the import.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot utilize new features of Instantis 15.1.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms