Last updated on APRIL 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unit picking same Item from Multiple FCP(Forward Case Picking) Locations is not updating container quantity correctly.
Steps To Recreate The Issue:
1.Ensure that one location is random unit picking location.
2. Create inventory for say 'ITEM1' in the random unit pick location via Startup Convert Inv Screen.
3. Create another static forward unit pick location for sku ITEM1 and create inventory via Forward Pick Location Editor screen
4. Create another forward unit pick location for sku ITEM2 and create inventory via Forward Pick Location Editor screen, make sure that this location is in a different zone.
5. Ensure that all the three LTC locations have attribute “LTC Item Confirm”.
6. Create a stock order for sku ITEM1 and sku ITEM2 going to the same store
4. Make sure that the SCP.LABELED_PICKING parameter is set to 'N'. Also make sure that the setup results in one PICK_TO_CONTAINER_ID.
5. Distribute the stock order. Perform the picking operation via pick_without_package screen.
6. Verify the CONTAINER_ITEM table after each unit pick operation completed.
7. The CONTAINER_ITEM.UNIT_QTY changes after completing the picking operation.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms