OSM Upgrade From 184.108.40.206.13 To 220.127.116.11.0 Failed With ORA-04013
(Doc ID 2080380.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Order and Service Management - Version 7.2.2 to 7.2.2 [Release 7.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When upgrading OSM from version 18.104.22.168.13 to 22.214.171.124.0 the following error appears : DbManagerException: ORA-04013: number to CACHE must be less than one cycle ORA-06512: at line 14.
The issue is getting replicated only when the maximum of coord_set_id is greater than 1000000000 in om_order_flow_coordinator and inom_coord_node_instance tables in OSM database. This is an Active-Active RAC Oracle database with Partitioning ON but "auto_creation_partition" is disabled.
STEPS TO REPLICATE
1. Take OSM version 126.96.36.199.13
2. Make sure the OSM database schema has a maximum of coord_set_id greater than 1.000.000.000 in om_order_flow_coordinatorand in om_coord_node_instance. For example: max(coord_set_id) in om_order_flow_coordinator and in om_coord_node_instance is the same, let's say: 1000556338 .
3. Notice that last_number in om_order_flow_coordina_seq is 2002 last_number in om_order_flow_coordina_seq1 is greater than 1.000.000.000.
4. Upgrading from OSM 188.8.131.52.13 to OSM 184.108.40.206.0 requires to first run the following SQL statements on the OSM database schema:update om_$install$version set same_as = '220.127.116.11.21' where object_name ='om_jms_event';commit;
5. Upgrade to OSM 18.104.22.168.0. The error ORA-04013: number to CACHE must be less than one cycle appears:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document