Item Quantity and Discount Quantity Do Not Match in the RTLOG Generated by ORPOS
Last updated on JULY 24, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point-of-Service, Item Quantity does not match the Discount Quantity in the RTLog for an unknown item if a transaction discount is applied.
Sample Steps to Reproduce:
- Select F3 POS
- Enter Item number : 1001
- Enter Item number : 1002
- Enter Item number (not on file) : 12345
Item Description: abcd
- Pricing > Discount > % Transaction
Discount %: 10
Reason Code: Saturday Morning
- Delete the 'not on file' item (from step 4) : 12345
- Enter Item number : 1003
- Select Item 1003 > Item > Quantity item quantity: 4
- Delete the item with the 4 quantities (from step 8): 1003
- Tender > Cash
The RTLog snippet below shows the item quantity for Item '12345' is 1, but for the same item, an IDISC quantity 4.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms