Clearance Is Not Inherited When Execution Date of the Clearance Is in the Past
Last updated on MARCH 30, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.0 to 14.0.4 [Release 14.0]
Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.1 to 14.1.3 [Release 14.1]
Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.2 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 15.0 to 15.0.1 [Release 15.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a new location is ranged to an existing clearance where the execution date of the clearance is prior to the VDATE, the clearance is not inherited for the new location.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a style with multiple SKUs associated to it.
- Range at the transaction level a location to some of the SKUs.
- Run NewItemLocationBatch (NIL).
- Create a clearance to be effective for [VDATE plus 1] for at the style/differentiator (diff) level (ensure that the ranged SKUs are part of this diff).
- Move the VDATE forward so the clearance becomes executed.
- Range another location to a transaction level item associated to the diff on the clearance event.
- Run NewItemLoc.
- Notice that the clearance indicator flips to Y, but the clearance price is not inherited. Also, the markdown index on RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL (RFR) is populated as NULL even though the clearance ID become associated to the new range.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms