Last updated on JUNE 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch becomes available.
In the Store Inventory Management (SIM) application, we find that the PurgeItemHierarchy.sh batch does not delete a merchandise hierarchy from SIM database table ITEM_HIERARCHY.
Steps to Recreate:
- In Retail Merchandising System (RMS), mark a department (or class or subclass) of a merchandising hierarchy for deletion.
- Let the message flow to SIM.
- Query SIM database table ITEM_HIERARCHY and find that the above merch hierarchy is marked with a STATUS of 'D'.
- Run the PurgeItemHierarchy.sh batch.
- Query SIM database table ITEM_HIERARCHY and find that the above merch hierarchy is not deleted.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms