A Merchandise Hierarchy Deleted in RMS is Not Deleted in SIM
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Store Inventory Management (SIM) application, we find that the PurgeItemHierarchy.sh batch does not delete a merchandise hierarchy from SIM database table ITEM_HIERARCHY.
Steps to Recreate:
- In Retail Merchandising System (RMS), mark a department (or class or subclass) of a merchandising hierarchy for deletion.
- Let the message flow to SIM.
- Query SIM database table ITEM_HIERARCHY and find that the above merch hierarchy is marked with a STATUS of 'D'.
- Run the PurgeItemHierarchy.sh batch.
- Query SIM database table ITEM_HIERARCHY and find that the above merch hierarchy is not deleted.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms