Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS), an improper message is displayed when email ID is given in incorrect format for e-Receipt configuration.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Configure an incorrect email format in the ORPOS client installation.
- Perform a sale/return transaction.
- Enter Email ID without "@" and press Enter.
- Below error message is displayed:
"Email Address Invalid Email Address Format."
- Retype Email address. 'Invalid Email Address Format' is displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms