Last updated on NOVEMBER 30, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
When performing a Direct Delivery receipt for an existing order on the Store Inventory Management (SIM) screen and adding an unexpected line item, the newly added line item is deleted. This will lead to the following error when trying edit the newly added item:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a store order on Store Orders screen of Retail Merchandising System (RMS) containing one item. Approve it.
- Select this order in SIM Direct Store Delivery (DSD).
- Choose a received quantity for this item.
- Add a new item for this receipt. Enter quantity and change the unit cost.
- Confirm the order.
- In the database, observe that 2 items appear on the order and the newly added one disappears after a while in RMS.
- Try to adjust the delivery and change the quantity of the newly added item in SIM DSD. The above mentioned failure is returned.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms