Last updated on JUNE 16, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management(BRM), 126.96.36.199.0 version, Collections Manager, the updated OverDue amount is not getting interfaced from BRM to Siebel.
The following Applications are used here: BRM 7.5 PS9, Siebel 188.8.131.52 and AIA 11.3 Communications PIP.
Here the issue occurs in collections data sync in the following scenario:
1) Subscriber purchases using their Credit Card (Ex: $100).
2) BRM tries to collect payments and due to insufficient funds (could be other reasons too), the payment fails and the Account enters collections.
3) Collections Process is executed in BRM and New Collection Actions are generated (COLL_ACTION_IF_VIEW.EventDescr = "Action Created"). ODI and Siebel EIM Jobs are executed and the Credit Alerts are created in Siebel with OverDue Amount as $100.
4) Siebel sends a first notification reminder to the Customer that the OverDue amount is $100 (as per the actions configured). So far everything is good.
5) Now there has been an update to the OverDue Amount in BRM (due to adjustments/payments/Billing on BDOM) (say $150).
6) Collections is executed in BRM. However no new records are inserted/updated in the COLL_ACTION_IF_VIEW for the ODI Job to interface the updates to Siebel.
7) As part of second notification reminder scheduled, Siebel in sending the email with OverDue amount as $100 instead of $150.
The expectation is that - in COLL_ACTION_IF_VIEW one should be able to see new records with EventDescr = "Action Updated" so that the Credit Alert lines in Siebel get updated with new overdue amount.
Note: From BRM perspective, all the collections tables are properly updated with correct information. As such, there is no issue/gap in update of overdue amount. And please reference <note 2083404.1> on AIA side related information.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms