Unable To Receive Using Same Container Id If Previous Receipt Was Cancelled
(Doc ID 2081446.1)
Last updated on APRIL 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.2 to 13.2.8 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
During PO receiving on a handheld (HH) device, cannot use the same container id if previous receipt was cancelled
Steps to Recreate:
- Create a PO type appointment.
- Print the labels.
- Go to HH -> Receiving -> Receiving.
- Enter the generic Container id "GEN1" and press TAB.
- System prompts to enter Container Qty.
- Enter Incorrect Quantity, System Prompts "More than Expected" or Less than Expected. Select OK
- System again prompts to enter the container quantity, do not enter the quantity. Select F3 [Cancel]
- System goes back to the previous screen. Try to use the same container id "GEN1"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document