ReIM Does Not Allow Selection of Same Reason Code for a Different Receipt: "Reason Code already exists" Message Appears
Last updated on NOVEMBER 24, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 184.108.40.206 to 13.1.9 [Release 13.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
Oracle Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) does not allow for the selection of the same Reason Code for a different receipt. The following error is observed when trying to perform a Receiver Unit Adjustment (RUA) for a second receipt with same reason as that of the first receipt:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a purchase order (PO) for one item with a quantity of x.
- Receive the total quantity in two exact half shipments.
- Create an invoice for this order such that quantity discrepancy is created.
- In Summary Matching, perform RUA for the second receipt and resolve the quantity discrepancy.
- Try to perform RUA for the first receipt and use the same reason code as the one selected for step 4.
- Error above appears.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms