ReIM Does Not Allow Selection of Same Reason Code for a Different Receipt: "Reason Code already exists" Message Appears
(Doc ID 2081542.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 10, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 188.8.131.52 to 13.1.9 [Release 13.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) does not allow for the selection of the same Reason Code for a different receipt. The following error is observed when trying to perform a Receiver Unit Adjustment (RUA) for a second receipt with same reason as that of the first receipt:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a purchase order (PO) for one item with a quantity of x.
- Receive the total quantity in two exact half shipments.
- Create an invoice for this order such that quantity discrepancy is created.
- In Summary Matching, perform RUA for the second receipt and resolve the quantity discrepancy.
- Try to perform RUA for the first receipt and use the same reason code as the one selected for step 4.
- Error above appears.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document