Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Auto Purge task is purging the versions of Designs if the design is a component of another design
Auto Purge task is not purging the versions of Designs if the design is a component of another design
1. Login to Java Client as admin user, goto Admin tab > System Settings > Viewer & Files, and set Auto Purge Enabled to Yes.
Keep File Version to 3.
2. From MCAD connector, create several Design objects with Structure.
3. Open a component design and manually checkout/checkin.
4. Repeat this for the component until several versions are created, and the number of versions exceeds auto-purge rules for attachment versions.
5. Validate the Design which is component of the other Design.
6. Wait till Auto Purge task runs
7. See the Design which was checked on step 5 is purged
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms