Old Versions of Designs With Structures/Where Used Gets Purged
(Doc ID 2081628.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Auto Purge task is purging the versions of Designs if the design is a component of another design
Auto Purge task is not purging the versions of Designs if the design is a component of another design
1. Login to Java Client as admin user, goto Admin tab > System Settings > Viewer & Files, and set Auto Purge Enabled to Yes.
Keep File Version to 3.
2. From MCAD connector, create several Design objects with Structure.
3. Open a component design and manually checkout/checkin.
4. Repeat this for the component until several versions are created, and the number of versions exceeds auto-purge rules for attachment versions.
5. Validate the Design which is component of the other Design.
6. Wait till Auto Purge task runs
7. See the Design which was checked on step 5 is purged
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|