Last updated on NOVEMBER 24, 2015
Applies to:Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11 version, P6 Client Application
When attempting to change any date, the following error occurs.
"<Date><Time> is not a valid date/time value"
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Go to Edit, User Preferences, Dates tab.
2. Uncheck the box for "Leading Zero" and "Show minutes". Check the box for "12 hour" under "Time".
3. Click Close to exit the User Preferences.
4. Go to Enterprise, Projects.
5. Go to the Dates tab in the Project Details at the bottom of the Layout.
6. Change the Data Date to any single digit hour. For example: 9 AM.
7. You will receive an error "...is not a valid date/time value".
8. Go back to the User Preference, Dates tab and check the box for "Leading Zero" or check the box for "Show Minutes".
9. Change the Data Date to any single digit hour. For example: 9 AM. That will be successful.
10. The same error occurs for scheduling if you try to change the time.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms